Last Updated November 30th, 2018
PROVIDER is the company "The Internet Moon LLC", which is based on United States and operates internationally by means of Internet hosted services. SITE is the web site and set of services hosted at the Internet domain and subdomains under "theinternetmoon.com", which belongs to the PROVIDER. USER is you, which uses the SITE either by visualizing it, reading it, interacting with SITE elements, submitting content to the SITE, or purchasing and consuming SITE related services and products from the PROVIDER. This document is an agreement between the PROVIDER and you the USER.
This agreement covers general use of the SITE, such as visiting it anonymously, or signing up for a new account, or signing in using an existing account. It does not cover special uses, such as purchasing, acquiring or transferring goods, digital products or services. If the USER engages into such special uses, additional terms may apply. The USER may consult for specific terms at "https://theinternetmoon.com/terms".
Applicable laws may require specific terms for privacy and cookie. The USER may consult such specific terms at "https://theinternetmoon.com/terms".
2. USER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
The USER may only use the SITE for lawful purposes and may not use the SITE to harm others. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the USER may not: 1) Use the SITE in violation of any law or regulation governing the PROVIDER business or activities, including without limitation the laws and regulations governing unfair competition, false advertising, consumer protection, obscenity, spamming, and privacy. 2) Use the SITE in a manner that presents a security risk or that may interfere with the operation of the SITE. 3) Use the SITE in a manner that infringes another's copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade secrets, or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity. 4) Use the SITE to engage in libel, defamation, harassment, misappropriation of trade secrets, intentional misrepresentation or fraud, or wrongful publication of private information. 5) Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic, profane material, hate speech, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. 6) Introduce viruses, trojan horses, worms, malware, spyware or other computer programming routines that damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information. 7) Use the SITE to gain illegal or unauthorized access to other computers or networks through hacking or other means. 8) Assist or permit any person to engage in any of the activities described above.
The PROVIDER may publish in the SITE any content that the USER edits, sends or submits to areas of the SITE or to email addresses indicated as editor, receiver or processor of public content; the USER must recognize these areas and email addresses by watching for the word "public", "publish" and its variations, and for typical publishing compositions and features, including but not limited to post forms, comment forms, "like" buttons, "share" buttons and distribution list indications. The PROVIDER may publish public content from the USER in other places, formats or media, including but not limited to: 1) other sites, digital services, blogs, virtual places, games, e-email communications; 2) banners, outdoors, panels, books, magazines and newspapers, either digital or physical. The SITE contains dynamic elements and presentations, and thus might not show all content published by the USER at all the time and on all viewing devices, technologies and applications. The PROVIDER may employ recent technologies that may not be available to, or correctly implemented at, a given viewing device, technology or application, and the PROVIDER may choose to publish a region, portion or subset of the SITE that does not include USER content, or that includes it only partially; therefore the PROVIDER assumes no responsibility or liability for any public content, either from the USER or from the SITE itself, that for some reason is not correctly displayed, or not displayed at all, at any given viewing device, technology, application, media, banner, outdoor, panel, book, magazine and newspaper, either explicitly supported or not.
The PROVIDER may from time to time monitor, review, and at its discretion edit or delete any content submitted, stored or published in the SITE or other authorized communication vehicles, for any reason, disclosed or not; however, the PROVIDER is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any USER content or for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, hate speech, danger, illegality or inaccuracy of any content submitted, stored or published in the SITE. The SITE may provide links, references to, or embedded objects from, sites that are not operated by the PROVIDER; these links do not mean that the PROVIDER endorses, approves, or sponsors the maintainer of referenced site, or any information, products, or services contained in such site, nor that the PROVIDER is liable for any damage that might result from your use of such information, products, or services.
The PROVIDER may store, transmit or process USER identification information (such as person name, email addresses, passwords and IP addresses) that were submitted or transmitted to the SITE; at or to the following places: 1) The PROVIDER servers and infrastructure equipments, either owned by the PROVIDER or hired/allocated from third parties and partners for hosting, backup or other purposes required by keeping the SITE in operating condition, 2) The devices used by the USER to access the SITE, and 3) The network and infrastructure elements and channels between PROVIDER and USER equipments. The PROVIDER responsibility is limited to employing selected standards, practices, technologies and services (such as HTTPS and cryptography), and to select and maintain agreements with partners and service providers, in order to protect USER identification information from unauthorized disclosure; however, the PROVIDER will cooperate with law enforcement or a court order requesting or directing the PROVIDER to disclose the identity of anyone posting any information or material prohibited by this agreement. The PROVIDER may also disclose such information if such disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the PROVIDER, its clients, or the public. The PROVIDER is not responsible for the secrecy of any information that the USER chooses to publish, nor for unsafe behaviour from the USER, including, but not limited to, accessing the SITE from unsafe computers, undisclosing secrets (passwords) to other parties, or ignoring warnings and communications.
The USER agrees that the PROVIDER may send email messages to the USER for advising him/her about important events, required actions, news, promotions, changes or additions in the SITE or any of the PROVIDER's products or services, or for any purpose the PROVIDER deems appropriate. The PROVIDER is not responsible for USER actions or lack of thereof caused by failed communications of any kind, including, but not limited to unread messages, inbox full errors and messages wrongly marked as spam. The USER is responsible for keeping its email address functional and for reading PROVIDER messages in a timely manner. The USER may contact the PROVIDER to communicate a change in his/her email address, or for any other reason; however the USER may not assume, before explicit acknowledgement from the PROVIDER, that any message sent to the PROVIDER was processed or will be carried out in any sense.
7. SERVICE AVAILABILITY
The PROVIDER will keep the SITE operating for as long as possible, under assumption that operation costs keep reasonably low or descending, and required resources are available. The PROVIDER may try to explore alternate methods to keep the SITE operating, including but not limited to selling ads for third parties, development and selling of service enhancements and cancellation of costly features. In the unlikely scenario of closure, the PROVIDER will attempt to sell or transfer the SITE to a third party that is interested and has resources to keep the SITE active and maintain this agreement with the USER. However, the PROVIDER assumes no responsibility or liability to service interruptions, either partial or complete, temporary or definitive, caused by any event, including but not limited to power outages, catastrophes, compromising attacks or termination or suspension of management or operating resources.
The USER may not copy, reproduce, duplicate, edit, modify, republish, upload, download, post, transmit or distribute any content hosted in the SITE or referenced sites, except if the content was submitted by the USER itself under fair and lawful conditions, or if explicitly authorized by the PROVIDER. The USER may not reverse engineer or perform any other misuse of any content hosted in the SITE. The USER authorizes the PROVIDER to copy, reproduce, duplicate, edit, modify, republish, upload, download, post, transmit or distribute any content hosted in the SITE, including but not limited to USER submitted content, under fair and lawful conditions.
9. AGREEMENT MODIFICATIONS
The PROVIDER may change this agreement any time in the future. The updated version of this agreement can be consulted at "https://theinternetmoon.com/terms".
THIS SITE AND ALL ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, AND THAT "ICOL SERVICES LTDA" SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
Last Updated November 30th, 2018
"The Internet Moon", "we", "us", is the company "The Internet Moon LLC", which is based on United States and operates internationally by means of Internet hosted services. SITE is the website and set of services hosted at the Internet domain, and subdomains under, "theinternetmoon.com", which belongs to the PROVIDER. YOU, "you" are/is the person or entity that visits the SITE, or utilizes, hires or purchases any SITE feature, either online or offline.
3. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, payment information, and social media login data. Some information such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics is collected automatically when you visit the SITE or send us an email. Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies. We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms, and other outside sources.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the SITE expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the SITE (such as posting messages in our online forums or entering competitions, contests or giveaways) or otherwise contacting us. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the SITE, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following: 1) Name and Contact Data. We may collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data. 2) Credentials. We may collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access. 3) Payment Data. We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions. 4) Social Media Login Data. We provide you with the option to register using social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the Information described in the section called "HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS" below.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the SITE. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use the SITE and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of the SITE, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes. We also automatically collect certain information when you send an email to us. This includes your email address, the subject and content of your message, send and delivery dates, and other information that is inserted by your email provider (such as gmail.com, outlook.com, hotmail.com, etc.) and email delivery systems. The inserted information is typically not sensitive and does not allow identification.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook), as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information (your name, gender, birthday, email, current city, state and country, user identification numbers for your contacts, profile picture URL and any other information that you choose to make public); marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
4. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our SITE for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. This includes: 1) To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process. See the section below headed "HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS" for further information. 2) To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the "WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS" below). 3) To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. 4) Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the SITE. 5) Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness. 6) Request Feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our SITE. 7) To protect our SITE. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our SITE safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention). 8) To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user's consent. 9) To enforce our terms, conditions and policies. 10) To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond. 11) For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our SITE, products, services, marketing and your experience.
5. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis: 1) Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose. 2) Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests. 3) Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract. 4) Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements). 5) Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
We may also need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations: 1) Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the SITE, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the SITE over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes. 2) Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. 3) Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the SITE. These companies may use information about your visits to our SITE and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
6. WHO WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH?
We may share your information with Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter and !!!Reddit. The information we share is always limited to the sharing purpose. For example, if we post on Twitter for advertisement purposes, we will never share your email or IP address. In another example, if we share tracking information to Google AdSense, we will never share your posts in the SITE.
8. DO WE USE GOOGLE MAPS?
9. HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
In Short: If you choose to register or log in to our websites using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our SITE offers you the ability to register and login using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, e-mail address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public.
10. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
11. WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
12. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
13. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our SITE is at your own risk. You should only access the SITE and other services from secure devices and environments.
14. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the SITE, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent's use of the SITE. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time. In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you may have additional rights, under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right to: 1) request access and obtain a copy of your personal information; 2) request rectification or erasure; 3) restrict the processing of your personal information; and 4) data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal. If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
16. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
17. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine The Light" law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the SITE, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the SITE. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the SIIE, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
18. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
19. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com.
Terms of Acquisition
Last Updated November 30th, 2018
PROVIDER is the company "The Internet Moon LLC", which is based on United States and operates internationally by means of Internet hosted services. SITE is the web site and set of services hosted at the Internet domain and subdomains under "theinternetmoon.com", which belongs to the PROVIDER. SPACE is a single contiguous, delimited, well-defined and fixed-size area in the surface of the virtual sphere that the SITE presents to users; since the sphere is virtual, so is the SPACE area, and so is the SPACE itself; there is currently no actual physical space, and there might never be. SPACE is also the object of the ACQUISITION. The SPACE will be owned by the person or entity that initiates and concludes the ACQUISITION operation. The ACQUISITION is the operation initiated by YOU voluntarily and that makes YOU the owner of the SPACE. YOU are/is the person or entity that can sign in and use the SITE to perform ACQUISITION, or modifications on the spaces that you own.
1. YOU have the right to initiate an ACQUISITION if: 1) there is one or more spaces available to be delivered in a first-come, first-serve basis, or 2) there is a SPACE being explicitly transferred to YOU, either directly or by means of a transfer code. In any of such cases, YOU are not required to proceed with the ACQUISITION. YOU agree that YOU are not being pressured by the PROVIDER or by the SITE to perform an ACQUISITION, and YOU are free to ignore any advertisement or notice and not perform the ACQUISITION at all. The PROVIDER takes no responsibility if you decide to not perform an ACQUISITION either by mistake or intentionally, and the PROVIDER takes limited responsibilities, all defined in these terms, if you decide to perform an ACQUISITION.
2. YOU understand and accept that "The Internet Moon" is a virtual sphere displayed only at connected devices. The SPACE and "The Internet Moon" have no relation of any kind with the actual Moon (the natural satellite that orbits the Earth) or with any astronomical body or object, or with locations of the Earth itself. Having ownership of the SPACE does not entitle YOU to any right regarding any physical space, and does not add any responsibility to the PROVIDER to provide YOU any service or good related to any physical space.
3. In case YOU decide to perform an ACQUISITION, YOU understand and accept that: 1) Maintaining the SITE implies into costs and efforts that require financial, technical and human resources; it is impossible to predict, and therefore place unlimited guarantees, that these resources will always be available to the PROVIDER, to the SITE or to YOU, or even that PROVIDER will exist as a legal entity forever; therefore YOU understand that "owning a virtual space" implies into reasonable higher risk of losses than "owning a physical space". 2) The SITE may be subject to events that cause it to shut down or fail, fully or partially; examples of such events include but are not limited to failures or catastrophes in the infrastructure that is responsible for hosting, storage, communication, transmission and exposure of SITE assets and digital elements, malicious attacks from hackers, bots or other entities, law enforcement actions, and bugs or human errors during operation; the PROVIDER will try to keep the SITE up and working properly by employing efforts to remediate such events, but the PROVIDER itself may suffer limitations in the ability of doing so, which again implies into lack of unlimited guarantees. 3) The PROVIDER is a small and familiar company, and utilizes shared resources that might not be available at the moment YOU perform a request or inquiry; the PROVIDER relies mostly on automated processes, for most or even all SITE operations, and in case these operations fail, or in case YOU have a demand that cannot be fulfilled by automated processes, it may take an indefinite amount of time (months or even years) to attend your demand.
4. The ownership of the SPACE is subject to these terms, and may be terminated abruptly by 1) natural disasters, virtual or physical attacks or other catastrophic events suffered at the SITE, the PROVIDER or the hosting infrastructure; 2) circumstances that prevents proper maintenance of the SITE or the operation of the PROVIDER as a lawfully registered company, including but not limited to excessive rise of maintaining costs, fees or taxes, bankruptcy, evasion of human resources, or other changes in law or available resources; 3) violations of these terms, performed by YOU or other SITE users, individually, in group or "en masse".
5. The ACQUISITION must be performed by following instructions provided by the SITE. The SITE may or may not require a payment in order to complete the ACQUISITION. If the SITE requires a payment and YOU fail to provide this payment, the ACQUISITION will not be fulfilled. The SITE may or may not require a transfer code, or impose other electronically verifiable requirement. If the SITE does so and YOU fail to provide the requirement, the ACQUISITION will not be fulfilled. The ACQUISITION is only complete when the SITE clearly states so, or when YOU receive a communication email or otherwise form of communication saying so, whichever happens first.
6. After the ACQUISITION is completed, YOU have the right to change the digital content that is displayed or exposed in the SPACE, and the behavior of the SPACE when users click on it, limited to the options that are available in the SITE, and subject to these terms. YOU must be aware of the content that YOU placed in the SPACE, and in case external conditions change such as the content that YOU have placed violates these terms, YOU must remove or modify the content immediately. The fact that YOU own the SPACE does NOT give YOU the right to put or expose by other means any content, behavior or reference in the SPACE or other locations of the SITE.
7. YOU do not have the right to put in the SPACE or make it expose by any means: 1) content that is unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic, profane material, hate speech, copyright violations or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or violate any law; 2) pictures, sounds, videos, documents or information from persons or entities for which you don't have authorization; 3) viruses, trojan horses, worms, malware, spyware or other computer programming routines that damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information. YOU declare that YOU will never execute those activities directly or indirectly, and also never help, assist or give permission by any means, including but not limited to access to your account or device, to any person or entity that may engage in those activities.
8. YOU do not have the right to use the SITE or any content or digital feature included or referenced by the SITE, to gain illegal or unauthorized access to computers, networks, devices or physical locations, by hacking, hijacking, exploiting, blackmailing or other means. YOU declare that YOU will never execute those activities directly or indirectly, and also never help, assist or give permission by any means, including but not limited to access to your account or device, to any person or entity that may engage in those activities.
9. YOU understand and accept that other users, persons and entities, including the PROVIDER, have freedom (subject to applicable laws and agreements) to put the content and behaviors of their choice in areas close or related to your SPACE, or advertisements in the other areas of the SITE. The content and behaviors from others may or may not be associated or related to the content and behaviors placed by YOU in your SPACE. The PROVIDER is not responsible for any derogatory or other specific aspect that contents or behaviors from others may have in relation to YOU, any organization that you represent, or past, current or future content of your SPACE. YOU have the right to expose others content or behaviors published in the SITE, as malicious, derogatory, abusive or anyhow damaging, by either using controls that the SITE offers, or by contacting the PROVIDER using forms or a method of contact offered by the SITE. Although the PROVIDER monitors content for abuse and unlawful use, YOU accept that the remediation may not be immediate and may take days to be effective. The PROVIDER will retain the right to evaluate and determine if the content is abusive or not, and YOU understand that due to subjective nature, the outcome may not be the one that YOU desire.
10. YOU understand and accept that the contents, behaviors and referenced material of your SPACE will be public, and may be exposed or reproduced in other medias, locations and by other persons or entities, at any time, temporarily or permanently, without any authorization from YOU further than accepting these terms, and without entitling YOU to any compensation. YOU accept that contents, behaviors and referenced material of your SPACE may be exposed or reproduced at outdoors, banners, signs, wall or floor paintings or covers, magazines, newspapers, television, monitors, devices, other websites, merchandise including but not limited to t-shirts, pens and others, and other places, in public or private locations, in physical, virtual or digital locations, without further authorization from YOU and without entitling YOU to any compensation or new right.
11. The PROVIDER has full rights, and may continuously or eventually, automatically or manually, review the contents, behaviors and referenced material of the SPACE that belongs to YOU, and other publications YOU perform in the SITE. If during these reviews YOU are found to be violating the present terms, the PROVIDER has the right to, and may immediately or eventually, perform one or more of the following actions: 1) clear or modify the contents, behaviors or referenced materials of the SPACE; 2) lock the SPACE, temporarily or indefinitely, to prevent YOU from modifying the contents, behaviors or referenced materials of the SPACE, or to transfer the SPACE; 3) remove from YOU the ownership of the SPACE, temporarily, indefinitely or as a definitive action, without entitling YOU to any right of compensation, refund or damage repair; 4) suspend the account that belongs to YOU, in order to prevent modifications or transfers of any space that is manageable through such account; 5) terminate the account that belongs to YOU, temporarily, indefinitely or as a definitive action, without entitling YOU any right of compensation, refund or damage repair.
12. The PROVIDER allows a limited number of modifications in the SPACE for free, every month; or unlimited number of modifications if YOU use different months to avoid the monthly limit. The PROVIDER may charge for other services, including but not limited to: 1) promoting your SPACE by giving it a highlighted appearance, or by placing it at the SITE visitor's view, or by displaying your SPACE in other medias; 2) perform bulk operations on your behalf, such as modifying multiple spaces at once; 3) making your SPACE exhibit special behaviors, not available to every user; 4) help you into fitting content at your SPACE; 5) help or intermediate the sale of the SPACE; 6) transfer your SPACE to other person, entity or account; 7) other publishing, advertising or commercial services that may be available in the future. The charging examples in this section are mere examples and may or may not be offered by the SITE or by the PROVIDER; the PROVIDER has no obligation to perform any service that is not actively being offered, even if YOU are willing to pay.
13. The features currently present or exposed at the SITE are subject to change or removal, temporarily or permanently. This includes, but is not limited to 1) ability to reference the SPACE, or any other space from external pages, with hyperlink that highlights the SPACE, or with other forms of references; 2) zooming, repositioning, moving, changing colors, lighting or any other form of manipulation of the SPACE or visual elements, such as the virtual sphere itself; 3) ability to display the SPACE or visual elements, such as the virtual sphere itself, in 3D or other advanced forms such as stereo-3D; 4) controls and features for placing content in the SPACE, for editing the SPACE, or for fitting, adjustment or editing images or other contents in the SPACE; 5) controls and features to transfer the SPACE to other accounts or entities; 6) ability to sell your SPACE to others; 7) ability to show image, video or other referenced content in the SPACE; 8) special effects and behaviors at the SPACE or other visual elements such as the virtual sphere itself; 9) support to any specific device, browser software or platform; 10) support to any specific archive, content or media format. The PROVIDER is not responsible for any damage that may incur from the change or removal of such features.
14. While the SITE can certainly be used for advertisement by, for instance, displaying your SPACE when any user visits the SITE, the efficacy of this is limited by the 3D nature of the virtual sphere: there will be moments where users visit the SITE and your SPACE is not in the visible area (i.e. it is in the "other side of the moon", or in a partially visible location). The SITE is programmed to display the surface and the SPACE at a random area, and there is no guarantee that the randomly chosen area will include your SPACE. In order to highlight your SPACE, YOU must either purchase a promotion service or use an available SITE option, such as obtaining a link that highlights your SPACE. Depending on the option, YOU may be required to distribute or promote the link by other means, such as sending an email to customers from your email account, or adding the link to the SPACE in a blog or other page. The PROVIDER is not responsible for distribution or promotion by any means, unless explicitly stated in the SITE or other agreement that YOU may have with the PROVIDER.
15. The PROVIDER may, periodically or eventually, contact YOU by email, using the address that YOU provided to the SITE, or using the SITE itself (subject to YOU be signed in), to communicate facts, events, promotions, required actions, or other circumstances, regarding the SPACE, your account, the services and events that YOU have purchased or initiated, or other matters related to either the SITE or the PROVIDER. If YOU decide to attend at a different email address, YOU must sign in at the SITE and edit your account and email address. The PROVIDER is not responsible for missed communications caused by spam filters, delivery of emails from the PROVIDER rejected because your inbox is full, adoption of new email address without YOU doing a proper account editing action at the SITE, errors or failures in your email provider, negligence, lack of attention or other issues that cause YOU to skip emails sent by the PROVIDER, or accidental deletion of emails sent by the PROVIDER.
16. The PROVIDER will mark your account at the SITE as inactive if, for the period of one year, YOU do not sign in at the SITE. Once your account is marked as inactive, the PROVIDER may attempt to send to YOU emails with account re-activation instructions. If the PROVIDER chooses to communicate, there will be at least three attempts, separated by two months each (there may be more attempts). If after six months from the first communication (at least one year and six months of inactivity), YOU fail to follow instructions to reactivate your account, then the PROVIDER may clear and remove all contents from the SPACE, and remove any purchased special behavior or promotion associated with your account or the SPACE. Although cleared, the SPACE will still belong to you, and the PROVIDER may or may not generate further communication attempts. If, however, after six months from the SPACE clear event (at least two years of inactivity), YOU fail to reactivate your account, the PROVIDER may claim the SPACE back. At this moment YOU will have lost ownership of the SPACE due to account inactivity.
END OF ACQUISITION TERMS
Last Updated November 30th, 2018
PROVIDER is the company "The Internet Moon LLC", which is based on United States and operates internationally by means of Internet hosted services. SITE is the web site and set of services hosted at the Internet domain and subdomains under "theinternetmoon.com", which belongs to the PROVIDER. SPACE is a single contiguous, delimited, well-defined and fixed-size area in the surface of the virtual sphere that the SITE presents to users; since the sphere is virtual, so is the SPACE area, and so is the SPACE itself; there is currently no actual physical space, and there might never be. The SPACE is classified as a virtual product or service, that is only present at the SITE or other media that belongs to the PROVIDER. The SPACE is NOT a physical good, and is NOT a digital product that can be downloaded. CUSTOMER is the person or entity that purchases a SPACE from the PROVIDER.
TERMS OF DELIVERY
1. The CUSTOMER must take basic precautions for online transactions, including but not limited to a) use a personal or secure device; b) use reputable anti-virus or anti-malware solutions; c) use a reputable web browser; d) use secure authentication practices, such as not sharing the password and updating it regularly; e) keep the software up-to-date; f) only visit safe websites; g) confirm that visited websites, including the SITE itself, are classified as safe or encrypted by the browser.
2. The CUSTOMER must maintain an active account in the SITE, in order to manage the SPACE that is being purchased. The CUSTOMER understands and agrees that without an active account, or if the CUSTOMER loses access to such account, certain features and benefits will not be available.
3. The CUSTOMER must initiate the purchase using the SITE or other method explicitly authorized by the PROVIDER. The PROVIDER takes no responsibility for any transaction or operation performed without explicit control and consent of the PROVIDER.
4. The CUSTOMER must fulfill the purchase instructions presented by the SITE, also known as "checkout". The SITE may charge the CUSTOMER directly, or redirect the CUSTOMER to an external payment service such as Paypal, 2Checkout, TransferWise, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay or other. The delivery is subject to have the CUSTOMER careful following the presented instructions. The SITE will clearly indicate when the purchase procedure is finished.
5. Once the purchase procedure is properly finished, the SPACE will be automatically transferred to the CUSTOMER, which will be able to manage it using the SITE and an active account. The transfer is not a zero-time operation and typically takes under 5 minutes. However, in case the transfer fails, the CUSTOMER may contact the PROVIDER, which will have 48 business hours since contact time to resolve the problem. The resolution may be finalizing the transfer, or providing a refund limited to the amount paid in the purchase.
6. Each SPACE can be acquired by a single CUSTOMER only. If multiple parties attempt to acquire the same SPACE, only one will receive it. For the vast majority of such cases, the other parties will not be charged at all. However, in the rare advent of the CUSTOMER being wrongly charged, the CUSTOMER must contact the PROVIDER and request a refund.
7. THIS DOCUMENT, "DELIVERY POLICY", REFERS TO DELIVERY ONLY. WHEN THE CUSTOMER ACQUIRES GOODS OR SERVICES FROM THE PROVIDER, INCLUDING THE SPACE, OTHER TERMS MAY APPLY.
END OF DELIVERY POLICY
Last Updated November 30th, 2018
PROVIDER is the company "The Internet Moon LLC", which is based on United States and operates internationally by means of Internet hosted services. CUSTOMER is the person or entity that purchases product or services from the PROVIDER. SITE is the web site and set of services hosted at the Internet domain and subdomains under "theinternetmoon.com", which belongs to the PROVIDER.
TERMS OF REFUND
1. If the CUSTOMER is not satisfied with the purchased product or service, the CUSTOMER may request a refund in up to 60 days after the purchase.
2. The refund must be requested using a contact method, return form or refund procedure presented in the SITE.
3. If the object of purchase is a virtual or physical product, the CUSTOMER must return the product in order to receive a refund. This does not remove the need to explicitly request a refund. No refund will be provided if the CUSTOMER simply leaves the unwanted product without explicitly requesting the refund.
3. If the object of purchase is a service, the CUSTOMER must immediately stop using the service. This does not remove the need to explicitly request a refund. No refund will be provided if the CUSTOMER simply stops using the service without explicitly requesting the refund.
4. The refund is limited to the amount paid for the product or service, plus taxes. Certain costs may incur to the CUSTOMER, such as shipment costs of physical products.
5. No refund is eligible for virtual products that were transferred to other parties. In case of returning a virtual product, the CUSTOMER may be required to show proof that it has control of the account that owns the product, and the refund may be denied if the customer fails to show this proof.
6. THIS DOCUMENT, "REFUND POLICY", REFERS TO REFUNDS ONLY. WHEN THE CUSTOMER ACQUIRES GOODS OR SERVICES FROM THE PROVIDER, OTHER TERMS MAY APPLY.
END OF REFUND POLICY